Become an Exhibitor at the 37th IAHR Congress. Put your name and your company’s innovative products, services, and computer applications in the spotlight in our busy Exhibit Hall.
The Congress enjoys a dedicated following of professionals from around the world. The last Congresses, which took place in The Hague, Netherlands (2015), in Chengdu, China (2013) and in Brisbane, Australia (2011) were a huge success. The environmental and water resources researchers, educators, and practitioners who gather in Kuala Lumpur will address major water engineering topics, hydro-informatics, and policy issues associated with the Congress’ theme: “MANAGING WATER FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT – Learning from Past for the Future”.
Over 1000 international attendees from more than 80 countries are expected to attend!
To download Exhibition & Sponsorship Prospectus please click here
01. River Engineering and Urban Drainage Research Centre (REDAC)
02. Water Watch Penang
03. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
04. Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA) Malaysia
05. Department of Irrigation and Drainage (DID) Malaysia
06. National Hydraulic Research Institute of Malaysia (NAHRIM)
08. Malaysia National Committe on Irrigation and Drainage (MANCID)
09. Malaysia Stormwater Organization (MSO)
10. Humid Tropics Centre (HTC) Kuala Lumpur
11. Selangor Water Management Authority (LUAS)
12. Department on Environment (DOE) Malaysia
13. Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI) Malaysia
14 - 15. TCK e-Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
16. Maccaferri Asia (Bumi Gagah)
18. TENCATE Geosynthetics Asia Sdn. Bhd.
19. Sea and Land Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
20. ADASFA Sdn. Bhd.
21. Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
22 - 23. China Yangtze Power Co. （CYPC）
29. Hohai University (HHU)
31. HR Wallingford
32. Arachem (M) Sdn. Bhd.
33. IHE Delft / Centre for Water Engineering Technology (UniKL)
34. Local Enterprise
35. RAINSMART Solutions
36. AQUAVEO, LLC
37. IAHR 2019 (Panama)
38 - 39. Taylor & Francis Group
40. IAHR & IAHR APD